Ingredients (4 people):
- 200 g beef preferably from sustainable farming (of your choice, as long as it is suitable to be cut into slices)
- 4 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil Le Spiritose di Bologna
- 1 teaspoon organic lemon juice
- 100 g curled endive (we suggest this type of salad due to its lightly bitter taste, but any substitute will due)
- Salamoie Le Spiritose di Bologna Thyme and Rosemary
Remove fatty areas from meat, beat using a meat tenderizer/mallet or knife until its appearance is similar to that of pulled pork. In a bowl mix lemon, organic extra virgin olive oil Le Spiritose di Bologna, and salamoie thyme and rosemary as to create a vinaigrette. Create meat medallions and serve with salad, and dress with our oil and salamoie.